Across the world and especially in India how to be safe tips, advices, theories are circulating all over as we all are very much aware about COVID-19 Pandemic and it is a very stressful time. However, people actually want to know how to be safe and exactly what to do right now to protect themselves, kids and old people at home. Stay safe and healthy. Stay at home. So here we bring some safety tips for you.
247,092 cases world wide and 249 cases in India so far this epidemic is growing rapidly with no medical solution as per latest update. Tough, globally medical science closely monitoring the COVID-19 disease to get the vaccine as soon as possible. That’s why healthcare provider, national and local public health authority such as World health organization, American red cross, health and safety authority spreading safety tips, advices and highlighting some everyday steps that people can take now to limit the spread of germs and prevent infection. Infected people might experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others.
Following how to be safe tips and protect from COVID-19 disease spread:
- Regularly and thoroughly washing your hands
- Maintain at least 1-meter social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose
- Stay home if you have fever, cough
- Kids and elderly people stay at home
- Clean surfaces regularly
- Calling health care provider if recently visited where COVID-19 is spreading
- Ask healthcare provider, national and local public health authority questions about diseases
- Be ready for Coronavirus
- Avoid Travelling
- Have enough household items and groceries on hand
For any Coronavirus Helpline, do click on Click Here
As best practices to frequently wash hand with soap and water for 20 seconds. In many places if soap and water not available then best to use hand sanitizer spray. Sanitizer is a liquid for cleaning any object to make it free from germs and bacteria. It used to prevent the spread of diseases like new COVID-19. Sanitizer bottle are best alternative for soap and water. Sanitizer bottle are readily available in markets and online platforms like amazon, flipkart, big bazaar, reliance trends. Dettol, lifebuoy and Savlon are sanitizer brands offering hand sanitizer, pocket sanitizer and sanitizer bottle.
Dettol Sanitizer prices Pack Size: 50ml, Rs 59 /piece but as the demand for Sanitizer bottle and N95 masks increased as recommended by healthcare experts. Some people also claimed that sanitizer bottle and masks being sold at much higher prices. Flipkart sellers quoting 16 times higher price for hand sanitizers. Masks cannot be sold for more than Rs 10 per piece.
Apparently, shortage of hand Sanitizers seen in the market. No need to panic! We are encouraging here to make own alcohol based very effective hand sanitizer bottle at home. It is pretty basic formula with few ingredients.
Few warnings before you make hand sanitizer at home:
- A general precaution I recommend wearing gloves as Isopropyl alcohol is highly flammable.
- Don’t use homemade hand sanitizers on kids skin directly as it could harm their soft skin.
Following are home-made Hand sanitizer ingredients:
- Aloe vera gel
- An essential oil such as Lemon oil and orange oil, best disinfectant. You can use lemon juice.
- Pour the isopropyl alcohol and aloe vera gel into the bowl, with a pouring spout like a glass measuring container.
- Add a few drops of oil to the mix if needed for a particular smell
- Mix all ingredients with a spoon and try to beat to make sanitizer into a gel.
- Pour them into a empty plastic bottle using a funnel and hurray! Your home-made sanitizer is all ready to use. You can label it “Hand Sanitizer at home”
As they all say, Precaution is better than cure. By taking all above safety measure we can easily win over the battle against COVID-19.
To know some remote work from home applications for the current situation, Click Here.