In containment zones, only essential activities will be allowed in wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, the government said.
Here is a list of what will remain closed during Unlock 2.0:
* Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will. Online distance learning will continue to be permitted
* International air travel of passengers, except as permitted by the MHA
* Metro rail services
* Cinema halls, gyms, swimming pools, entertainment parks, bars, assembly halls and similar places
* Social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions and other large congregations
* Night curfew will continue to remain in force, between 10pm and 5am, except for essential activities and other relaxations.
As the domestic flights and passenger trains have already been allowed in a limited manner, their operations will further be expanded in a calibrated manner.
More on Covid-19
Lockdown in containment zones
* Lockdown will continue to be in force in the containment zones till July 31
* Containment zones will be demarcated by the district authorities after taking into consideration the guidelines of the ministry of health with the objective of effectively breaking the chain of transmission
* Only essential services will be allowed in containment zones. There will be no movement of people in or out of these zones, except for medical emergencies and for maintaining the supply of essential good and services
* There will be intensive contact tracing, house-to-house surveillance, and other clinical interventions, as required
* States and Union territories may also identify the buffer zones outside the containment zones where new cases are more likely to occur
Restrictions depending on states/UTs
* States and Union territories can prohibit certain activities outside the containment zones or impose restrictions based on their assessment of the situation
* There will no restriction on inter-state or intra-state movement of persons and goods including those fro cross-land border trade under treaties with the neighbouring countries
Protection of vulnerable persons
* Persons above the age of 65 years, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years are advvised to stay at home, except for essential and health purposes
Watch Unlock 2.0: MHA issues fresh guidelines, schools to remain shut till July 31